Dental Implants – Brampton, ON
The Most Complete Tooth Replacement
For patients who are serious about addressing their tooth loss, they should really only consider one treatment: dental implants. In short, they are the most advanced replacement available today, able to deliver the strongest, best looking, and most durable results by far. With them, it won’t just feel like you’ve replaced your teeth, it will feel like you’ve gotten your real teeth back. To learn more about implants and how we can use them to rebuild your smile, contact Salvaggio Dentistry today.
Why Choose Salvaggio Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- Entire procedure performed under one roof
- Able to look great & function for a lifetime
- FREE consultation
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Instead of just replacing the part of the tooth you can see, dental implants actually bring back the root structure as well. A small titanium post is placed directly into the jawbone, and this is used to support a variety of dental restorations. This gives them exceptional stability, meaning a patient can eat whatever they like without having to worry about their new teeth shifting.
- Designed to support 100% porcelain restorations, implants are able to bring back a patient’s health and original appearance at the same time. The only people who will know which teeth aren’t real will be you and your dentist!
- The jawbone naturally starts to shrink after a tooth has been lost, and other replacements can do nothing about this. Dental implants, however, are able to revitalize the jawbone, preserving the foundation for the remaining teeth while also helping someone maintain their natural face shape.
- With just consistent brushing, flossing, and routine dental visits, a dental implant can often last for 30 years or more.
Indications for Dental Implants
No matter how many teeth you might be missing, our team can put together an implant treatment plan that will close any gaps in your smile. After giving you a quick exam, we’ll recommend one of the following restorative options to you:
Missing One Tooth
A single dental implant root can be positioned between two healthy teeth without disturbing them (unlike a traditional bridge). Once in place, we can attach a porcelain crown to seamlessly close the gap.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Implant crowns can be placed throughout the mouth as needed, but for a row of missing teeth, we can use just two implant roots to support a bridge that holds up to four teeth at once. Implant bridges are not only more stable than regular ones, but they also don’t have that telltale black line near the gums, giving them a more natural appearance.
Missing All of Your Teeth
Even if you are missing an entire row of teeth, implants are still a viable option. A full denture can be anchored to the jawbone using just four to six implants, giving it the hold and security a traditional removable denture can never replicate.
Start to Finish Convenience
Our team has received the advanced training in order to perform the entire implant procedure right here at Salvaggio Dentistry. This saves our patients time, money, and stress because they are able to get everything they need in one place while working with the same team the entire time.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Because dental implants are so versatile, there actually isn’t a set cost for the treatment. Every implant procedure is slightly different based on a patient’s particular needs and situation. The number of implants needed, the kind of restoration used, and any necessary preparatory procedures can all influence the amount you’ll spend on implants. Before beginning treatment, we’ll be sure to go over all relevant pricing information so you can know everything you need to decide whether or not to proceed.
While dental implants are more expensive upfront compared to traditional replacement options, they actually end up saving most patients money over time. Why? Largely because of their longevity. While a patient with a regular bridge or denture will need to replace it every 5-7 years, a person with implants can look forward to them lasting for multiple decades, perhaps for the rest of their life. Because of this low maintenance, implant patients typically save thousands by comparison.