Forms Download our Forms Like Us Like Us on Facebook Reviews Write a Review on Google Follow Us Follow Us on Instagram Request Request an Appointment Call Call Our Office Map Map Us
Exciting News: Salvaggio Dentistry Joins CDCP starting May 2024!LEARN MORE

Canadian Dental Care Plan—Brampton, ON

Affordable Dental Care Without Insurance

The Canadian Dental Care Plan (CDCP) offers coverage for dental services to all Canadians who don’t have access to dental insurance and an adjusted family net income below $90,000. Salvaggio Dentistry is proud to make visiting us more affordable for more people with this plan, and it’s available for both new patients and returning ones alike.

The Benefits of the Canadian Dental Care Plan

dental staff talking to patient about CDCP

CDCP can be used to help pay for routine treatments (cleanings, exams, X-rays), complex restorative procedures (fillings, crowns, dentures), and even orthodontics and sedation. There are NO annual spending limits, and it can also be used to complement any existing benefits a patient has.

All a person has to do is sign up for the plan, and they’ll receive a CDCP member card from Sun Life. Just bring this to your appointments so your savings can be applied accordingly to your care. You’ll only be responsible for low copays on the day of your visits.

Coverage Tiers

dental hygienist talking to older male patient

If your adjusted family net income is…

  • Lower than $70,000, 100% of eligible oral healthcare services will be covered by CDCP.
  • Between $70,000 and $79,999, 60% of eligible oral healthcare services will be covered by CDCP (you are responsible for the remaining 40%).
  • Between $80,000 and $89,999, 40% of eligible oral healthcare services will be covered by CDCP (you are responsible for the remaining 60%).

Call & Sign Up Today

young woman smiling outside

You need to be a member to take advantage of CDCP if you qualify, and you can sign up by contacting us at smile@salvaggiodentistry.ca or call 289-569-0721.